— Total pregnancies 10000+ and above —
Surrogacy Preparation & Cost
Surrogacy Services India offers a complete range of infertility treatment to women.
What is Surrogacy and surrogate?
Surrogacy is a method where the fertilized egg and sperm is placed inside the womb of another lady who will carry the pregnancy to term. We can only transfer fertilized eggs (embryos) into the womb of a surrogate (gestational surrogacy). Traditional surrogacy, insertion of husband’s sperms into the surrogate, is not allowed.
The lady who will carry the pregnancy for biological couple is a surrogate.
Investigations for a surrogate mother:
- All blood investigations – Blood group, complete blood count, blood sugar, thyroid test, prolactin, infectious disease screening tests – for syphilis, hepatitis B & C, HIV, COVID RT PCR
- Urine routine
- Day 15-18 endometrial thickness > 9mm
Criteria for Surrogacy Treatment for couples residing out of India
- Medically need surrogacy eg. poor endometrium, repeated IVF failures, recurrent abortions etc.
- Both wife and husband should have Indian citizenship
Estimated Cost of Surrogacy
- The cost of surrogacy is approximately Rs 13 to 14 lakhs depending of type of surrogacy (self-egg or donor egg surrogacy) which includes 3 attempts.
- Surrogate delivery
- Normal delivery included in package
- Cesarean section – Rs 1 to 1.7 lakhs (2 nights & 3 days)
- Nursery charges – Extra
For surrogacy procedure –
- First we will recruit a surrogate and donor (in case of donor egg surrogacy)
- Then we start surrogate injections for uterus lining preparation and wife/donor will start birth control pills to match her cycle with surrogate’s cycle.
- When surrogate will start her periods, then wife/donor will stop her pills and we will start egg stimulation for 9 to 10 days. In between we are calling 2 to 3 times for follicular monitoring.
- Then we will plan egg pick up of wife/donor on Day 12 or 13 (Husband need to give semen sample) followed by Surrogate ET after 2/3/5 days of egg pick up.