— Total pregnancies 10000+ and above —
Surrogacy Preparation & Cost
Surrogacy Services India offers a complete range of infertility treatment to women.
What is a Surrogate Mother?
A woman who carries a child on behalf of another woman, either from her own egg fertilized by the other woman’s partner, or from the implantation in her womb of a fertilized egg from the other woman.
There are two types of surrogate mothers
Traditional: A traditional surrogate mother is biologically related to the child because she uses their own egg and are artificially inseminated by the intended fathers or donor sperm. The surrogate mother carries the baby, delivers that baby and then gives that baby to the parents to raise.
NOTE: Traditional surrogacy is not allowed in India.
Gestational: She carries a baby that has been conceived using the egg of the intended mother, or an egg donor, and sperm from the intended father or a sperm donor. A gestational surrogate mother has no genetic connection to the baby because it wasn’t the gestational surrogate’s egg that was used during the IVF cycle.
Due to medical advances, gestational surrogacy has become more common than a traditional surrogate.
The surrogate mother may carry for an individual or a couple that they have met through the help of a third party surrogate agency, an online forum or a personal friend or family member. Many surrogate mothers are compensated for their personal time and sacrifice during the surrogate arrangement, this is referred to as compensated surrogacy.
We are transparent about surrogate mother costs and fees. We understand that gestational surrogacy represents a significant cost for many families. And that is why our team is dedicated to providing resources and options to ease your surrogacy journey.
Hiring A Surrogate Mother or Selection Standard of a Surrogate Mother
- Fit and healthy
- Happy and pleasing personality
- Already delivered at least one child
- All blood investigations (Thyroid, Thalassemia, German measliest all normal)
- Day 15-18 endometrial thickness > 9mm
- She and her family understands the procedure and happily willing to carry the pregnancy for 9 months.
Surrogacy Process Management
- Live in their own homes with family and children so that they are happy during the entire span of pregnancy. We also have the option of surrogate-homes.
- Surrogate agents take care of timely visits, medication consumption and overall health & sanitation of the surrogate.
- Clinic Co-Ordinator give frequent visits to surrogates houses to ensure the same.
- Antenatal visits and ultrasounds are more frequent than normal pregnancy to ensure smooth and healthy pregnancy.
- Dr. Kaberi Banerjee personally chooses the surrogates and follow them throughout the pregnancy.
Criteria for Surrogate Mother Treatment for Foreigners in India
- Medically need surrogacy for example, poor endometrium, repeated failures etc.
- Legally married for > 2 years.
- Country legally allowing surrogacy.
Estimated Cost of Surrogacy Mother Medical Expenses in Case of Preterm-Birth Involving an Affiliated Hospital
- It is same for preterm > 28 weeks & term > 37 weeks.
- Vaginal (normal) delivery: INR 80000 – 100000 for 2 days stay in economy room for surrogate.
- Elective/Emergency Caesarean: INR 100000 – 120000, for 3 nights stay in economy room for surrogate.