— Total pregnancies 10000+ and above —
Surrogacy India Blog
Personalised and human approach to surrogacy treatment.
Female with over 13 years of infertility
A 39-year-old female with more than 13 years of infertility
Previous treatment – 3 failed cycles of IVF with own eggs, and 2 failed cycles of IVF with Donor Egg
In our clinic –
- We suggested for Surrogacy with Donor Eggs.
- Started IVF stimulation (Antagonist Protocol) of the egg donor and prepared the surrogate for the embryo transfer.
- 3 Grade A embryos transferred in the surrogate
- Positive pregnancy test after 2 weeks of embryo transfer
- Transvaginal ultrasonography – Intrauterine twin live pregnancy!
Outcome – Surrogate delivered 2 healthy live babies at 9th month of pregnancy.
We wish her the very best!
(Please remember each patient is different and needs different treatment approach)