Respected Dr Kaberi Banerjee,
I am glad to inform you that my bhaiya and bhabhi were gifted with two cute female child on 15th of August. Madam, the whole credit of this achievement goes to you. Happiness in our life came just because of you. Dr Banerjee we are highly thankful to you and will remain indebted for whole life. Thanks a lot.
Dr Nitin Kumar Shukla
Dear Dr Kaberi Banerjee,
Hope so that you will be fit and fine ,i am really very happy that today my 9th month has been started by the grace of Allah and your very sincere treatment protocol for me. I am very thankful to you that you made me proud to be a mama we really cannot forget your services for the infertile community. I am sending Sahiba’s 2nd birthday picture you will like it. May God give you a healthy long and prosperous life.
Selection Standard of a Surrogate mom
- Fit and healthy
- Happy and pleasing personality
- Already delivered at least one child
- All blood investigations (Thyroid, Thallasemia, German measlesetc all normal)
- Day 15-18 endometrial thickness > 9mm
- She and her family understands the procedure and happily willing to carry the pregnancy for 9 months.
- Live in their own homes with family and children so that they are happy during the entire span of pregnancy (we have observed that the chances of miscarriage increases when the surrogates are kept in surrogate homes)
- Surrogate agents take care of timely visits, medication consumption and overall health & sanitation of the surrogate.
- Clinic o-ordinators give frequent visitis to surrogates houses to ensure the same.
- Antenatal visits and ultrasounds are more frequent than normal pregnancy to ensure smooth and healthy pregnancy.
- Dr. Kaberi Banerjee personally chooses the surrogates and follow them throuhgout the pregnancy.
Criteria for Surrogate Treatment for foreigners in India
- Medically need surrogacy for example, poor endometrium, repeated failures etc.
- Legally married for >2 years.
- Country legally allowing surrogacy.
– Estimated Medical Expenses in case of Preterm-birth involving an affiliated hospital
- It is same for preterm > 28 weeks & term > 37 weeks
- Vaginal (normal) delivery: INR 80000 – 100000 for 2 days stay in economy room for surrogate.
- Elective/Emergency Cesarean: INR 100000 – 120000, for 3 nights stay in economy room for surrogate.
STAR STORY OF THE MONTH
A 39-year-old female with more than 13 years of infertility
Previous treatment – 3 failed cycles of IVF with own eggs, and 2 failed cycles of IVF with Donor Egg
In our clinic –
- We suggested for Surrogacy with Donor Eggs.
- Started IVF stimulation (Antagonist Protocol) of the egg donor and prepared the surrogate for the embryo transfer.
- 3 Grade A embryos transferred in the surrogate
- Positive pregnancy test after 2 weeks of embryo transfer
- Transvaginal ultrasonography – Intrauterine twin live pregnancy!
Outcome – Surrogate delivered 2 healthy live babies at 9th month of pregnancy.
We wish her the very best!
(Please remember each patient is different and needs different treatment approach)